BUY ONE $19.99 OR BUY TWO $29.99
Go to the drop down menu and select what you prefer!
This grimy little powder will whiten and polish your teeth with activated coconut shell charcoal.It'll strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth, absorb heavy metals and remineralise with bentonite clay, and the organic sweet orange peel helps remove those stubborn coffee stains.
How It Works :
Charcoal Toothpaste is an all natural product.
- We use australian edible calcium bentonite clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. It is rich in vital minerals that are very beneficial for our teeth and gums – like calcium and potassium. It is a very mild abrasive clay that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes the teeth. Bentonite Clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body's natural immunity. It works as an astringent by helping to remove tartar and cleans the gums.
- We use a non abrasive very fine activated coconut charcoal (the food safe type that is used in emergency situations in the Emergency Room for overdoses of medications, drugs and alcohol), it adsorbs materials, it is very porous and this allows the surface of the charcoal to attract and hold material and debris within the pores. Brushing with activated charcoal will help remove discoloration, stains (coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.) and debris and leave the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter.
- We use organic sweet orange peel (does not contain citric acid), to remove stains and strengthen sensitive teeth.
- We use organic lemon myrtle found on rainforest trees indigenous to Queensland, Australia, (does not contain citric acid), a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent that also contains calmative properties to soothe and relax.
- We use organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
Activated charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth, helping prevent cavities, bad breath and gum disease. It works to whiten teeth by adsorbing plaque and microscopic tidbits that stain teeth.
Bentonite clay binds to unhealthy substances in the mouth, such as around the teeth and on the tongue and gums, and helps to remove them before you swallow them and become sick. Because of Bentonite’s antibacterial properties, it has been used in natural toothpastes and even mixed with water and used as a daily rinse.
Coconut oil research shows that massaging coconut oil into your gums for about 10 minutes daily (continued for three weeks) significantly reduces decay-causing Streptococcus mutans as well as plaque.
Zylitol is a natural sweetener derived from the fibrous parts of plants. It does not break down like sugar and can help keep a neutral pH level in the mouth. Xylitol also prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth. This is how it protects the teeth from tooth decay. With the dental benefits of Xylitol, the acid attack that would otherwise last for over half an hour is stopped.